Looking to expand your skills and build your portfolio?
We're Hiring A Part-Time Video & Photography Intern!
Why Work With Imperium?
Imperium was founded in 2018 by two Queen’s University graduates. Since then, Imperium has been growing each year and employs a network of subcontractors in several countries around the globe. Our company atmosphere is a work hard, play hard environment. Our young and ambitious team has the mindset and willingness to get any job done but have fun while doing it. Now we’re looking for another fun, hard-working team member to help us continue to expand across Ontario and provide great customer service to our clients.
About The Position:
Imperium is hiring a Part-Time Video & Photography Intern in Kingston Ontario with main responsibilities including but not limited to:
- Create high-quality images and videos for our Social Media accounts and website
- Types of media include; photographs, behind the scenes footage, promotional videos, instructional videos, interview style videos, client testimonials, etc.
We are looking for candidates with the following education, experience and attributes:
- Video Production & Photography Experience
- Video & Photography Editing Experience
- Above average computer literacy
- Strong Work Ethic
- Currently attending or recently graduated from a post secondary school
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize important tasks
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Interest in tech and entrepreneurship
The ideal candidate will treat the company as their own and take creative initiative with each project. Ideally the candidate will also provide their own camera. You can expect to work between 8 and 10 hours per week. There will be lots of flexibility in regards to your work schedule. Opportunity for a full-time, paid position will be available if the individual hired excels in the role.
Start Date: Immediately
Job Type: Part-time
Compensation: Unpaid, Travel expenses for on-site shoots will be reimbursed